Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Great recipes

In my never ending search for ideas, I am constantly searching the Internet to see how people cook. I then take all the information I learn and use it to create new culinary experiences for my family.

The link below is one of the best gravy recipes I have ever seen. I LOVE any recipe that is not afraid to break out the bacon grease! This gravy would make Paula Deen proud, now if only Ms. Fillers would add a pound of butter to her gravy. :)

In addition to the gravy, she has a lot of other recipes and some interesting articles on her site.

http://www.helium.com/items/720053-how-to-make-a-good-lump-free-gravy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting this! :)

Anonymous said...

I was reading some of Beth's helium articles. I love the one about the "dog bologna" : ) She has some good recipes too. You two make a good team!
dette